You may study at all partner universities. Normally students spend one year at one university and one year at a second university, in a different country. As a general rule, your second year should be spent at a university, developing research in the field in which you wish to start your research.

Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders will have to obtain a degree from at least two European institutions.